as of 05/18/2022 (Details)
Giving you the Room and Stability to Work Safely on Lawn Mowers in Three Easy Steps Pro Lift T-5305 Heavy Duty Lawn Mower Lift Kit is a 500 Lbs. lawn mower lift that provides the ability to lift 26-1/2 inches from ground to wheel saddle to give you the maximum space to perform necessary mower maintenance, such as blade works, cleaning debris, oil change, and more. It is built with the welded solid steel construction with the four steel wheels and the positive dual locking safety latches. With the universal design, Pro Lift T-5305 is adjustable to fit most zero turn garden tractors, riding mowers, ATVs and even push mowers. It has the ability to hold a minimum of 19-1/4 inch span and up to a 42-1/2 inch span mower. In addition, it features the hydraulic foot pedal operation. It gives you the option to lift up your mower effortless. To lower the lift, put the mower in neutral and raise Lift Platform slightly to disengage Height Locking Levers, then use the release knob to carefully turn release valve counterclockwise, lowering the load slowly. - Safety Lock for Safely Supporting the Load- Rubber Padded Platform to Prevent Scratching and to Protect your Machine- Non-Slip Foot Pedal Allows Effortless Lifting the Load- Easily Maneuverable and Adjustable for a Wide Variety of Machine Specifications - Capacity: 500 Lbs- Lifting Height: 26-1/2 Inches- Wheel Span: 19-1/4 to 42-1/2 Inches- Base Size: 40 x 15-7/8 inches- Item Weight: 89 Lbs Pro Lift T-5305 Lawn Mower Lift is backed by 90 Days warranty from the date of the purchase.
- 500 LB CAPACITY - T-5305 Lawn Mower Lift is built with the welded solid steel construction with the four steel wheels and the positive dual locking safety latches.
- Over 26-INCH Lifting Height - It provides the maximum space to perform necessary maintenance, such as Blade Works, Cleaning Debris, Oil Change, and more.
- 19-1/4 to 42-1/2 INCHES WHEEL SPAN - With the adjustable wheel span, it fits on most zero turn garden tractors, riding mowers, ATVs, and even push mowers.
- EASY TO LIFT & LOWER - Position mower tires securely on wheel baskets and centering the load on lift. To lower lift, raise Lift Platform slightly to disengage Height Locking Levers then use the release knob to carefully turn release valve counterclockwise, lowering the load slowly.
- WARRANTY - Pro Lift Plastic Creeper is covered 90 Days limited warranty from the date of purchase. Due to a defect in material or workmanship under normal usage, we will repair or replace at its option.