as of 04/17/2021 (Details)
The Neoprene Material Itself With Its High Elasticity And Ample Flexibility Properties, Is Machined Into A Tube Using A Double Stitch Method. This Method Ensures A Two-Way Flow Of Air Through The Seam, Keeping Moisture Away And Protecting The Forks Against The Elements. Designed To Fit Closely Against The Fork Leg, The Base Of The Gaiter Is Then Stretched Over The Slider And Secured By Means Of Zip Ties At The Top And Bottom Of The Tube. *** Prevents Damage To Fork Seals By Continually Wiping The Fork Leg . * Available In Nearly All Popular Fork Leg Diameters. * Supplied In Pairs Stock Colour Is Black, All Colour Variations Available As Shown In The Pictures Above Within 3 Days. **** Colours Available : Black , Red , Blue , Purple , Mint Green , Yellow , Navy. **** Sizes Available : 30Mm X 240Mm , 35Mm X 250Mm , 38Mm X 350Mm , 40Mm X 220Mm , 45Mm X 400Mm , 45Mm X 400Mm , 50Mm X 400Mm. ** ** Designed To Protect Front Fork Suspension Legs Helping To Prevent Expensive Damage To Fork Seals And Chrome Stauntions. Supplied In Pairs
- Works as a protective second skin with the fork leg keeping a streamline profile
- Manufactured using a double lined, supersoft, flexible Neoprene fabric.
- Does not alter the suspension damping characteristics
- Designed to protect the fork legs against pitting, Prevents damage to fork seals etc.
- Suitable for motorcycles with conventional suspension or upside down forks (USD).