as of 01/18/2022 (Details)
Proxicast introduces the industry's first high-gain permanent mount omnidirectional antenna for all North American 3G and 4G/LTE, xLTE, AWS frequencies. This antenna is compatbile with all 3G and 4G/LTE services from Verizon Wireless, AT&T Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Bell Mobility, Rogers Wireless, Telus, Sasktel, Telcel, Movistar, Digicel, IUSACELL and many other cellular operators. Proxicast's 24" multi-band cellular antenna is ideal for many outdoor applications, including building rooftops, utlity poles, surveillance trailers, well sites, remote telemetry units, meters, boats, homes and offices. This omni-directional 9 dB gain cellular antenna improves signals on all 3G & 4G/LTE cellular bands (700, 850, 900, 1800, 1900 and 2100 MHz) used in in the USA, Canada and Mexico. This antenna is also suitable for unlicensed 900 MHz radio applications. The omni-directional design provides high gain without the cellular tower location and antenna alignment hassles of directional Yagi, sector and panel antennas. Requires a direct coaxial wired connection to an existing modem, router, amplifier, booster or radio -- Not intended for connection to cellular telephones.
- Works with 2G, 3G, 4G, LTE, xLTE, AWS, GSM & CDMA cellular carriers such as Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Telus, Bell Canada, Rogers, DigiCel and more
- High gain 9 dB for cellular bands (700, 850, 900, 1800, 1900 and 2100 MHz) - Powerful brass radiators
- Applications include, M2M, Telemetry, Mobile, Marine, Office & Home - Integrated ground plane - No additional ground plane needed
- Female N connector with 12" pigtail - Outdoor weatherproof high gloss urethane and fiberglass finish
- Includes pole/wall mounting bracket and hardware (mast sold separately)