Deal: $34.97 (SAVE Now!)
as of 09/24/2020 (Details)
Featuring vital Omega-3 fatty acids (with high levels of EPA and DHA), Zesty Paws' pure Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil is a dietary additive that promotes healthy looking skin for pets with an itch, hot spot, and dryness. While functioning as a natural anti-itch skin care soother, this Salmon Oil also provides advanced support for coat health for dogs and cats with dry, brittle looking coats. Plus, Omega fatty acids can also support immunity, cardiovascular function, and brain health. Nothing makes pets as happy as chowing down on their favorite meals, so why not give your pet another mouthwatering reason to race for their food bowl? Not only is it perfect for small, medium, and large dogs and cats of all ages and breeds but has a delicious flavor that combines perfectly with their favorite wet and dry foods.
- A tasty & body nourishing treat for cats & dogs - Zesty Paws Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil is a natural fish oil additive supplement that supports the skin, coat, hips and joints, heart, and immune system.
- Powerful Omega Fatty Acids - This premium fish oil liquid formula is loaded with the healthy Omega-3 fatty acid (with EPA and DHA) to support health and wellness for your canine or feline companion.
- Help your pet stay in great shape - The rich Omegas in Salmon Oil help to aid hip, joint, heart, and immune function to keep your four-legged friend feeling lively and active every day, without the fuss.
- Perfect for Skin & Coat - If your pet has dry skin, a dull shedding coat, hot spots, or itching and irritation, Salmon Oil provides relief and nourishment keep skin and coats in the best condition.
- Goes great with any meal - For pet parents looking for an alternative to capsules, raw treats, or soft chews, all it takes is a few pumps of Salmon Oil to mix nicely with dog or cat food.
Do you want ot get the Pure Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil for Dogs & Cats – Supports Joint Function, Immune & Heart Health – Omega 3 Liquid Food Supplement for Pets – Natural EPA + DHA Fatty Acids for Skin & Coat – 32 FL OZ?