as of 12/09/2023 (Details)
One 3.5 ounce bottle (100 grams) of Rabdosia Rubescens Herb, concentrated extract powder. This powder does contain a small amount of dextrin (corn starch from non-GMO corn) to keep it from clumping. The manufacturer is in the process of changing the labeling of this product line. This concentrated powder may or may not be marked as a 5:1 ratio. A common name for this herb is Blushred Rabdosia. The Botanical name is Rabdosia Rubescens. Dong Ling Cao is the Pin Yin name. Rabdosia has been used for centuries in Traditional Chinese Medicine to Clear Heat and Toxins. It also helps nourish Yin, reduces blood stasis, and may bring relief to swelling and some kinds of pain. It seems to focus on certain ailments of the throat. It enters the Stomach, Lung, and Liver Channels. Allergy info: Prepared in a pharmacy that handles gluten, soy, wheat, cuttlefish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, and sesame seeds.
- Rabdosia Rubescens Herb Full Spectrum Herb Extract Powder, Single Herb Extract.
- Convenient and easy to use powder; for encapsulating or as a tea.
- Made at GMP internationally certified facilities (Good Manufacturing Practices) Quality control tests are done at the manufacturing site and at third party labs to confirm results.
- Manufactured using Unsulfured, Chlorine free, Aluminum Phosphate free herbs when possible.
- Microbials and heavy metals tested. No preservatives. Origin: China