Deal: $42.94 (SAVE Now!)
as of 01/17/2021 (Details)
The latest addition to the Raspberry Pi family, the Raspberry Pi 2 Model B takes the platform to a completely new level. Combining a six fold increase in processing power and a doubling of memory capacity with complete backward compatibility with the existing Model B Plus, Raspberry Pi 2 Model B is the perfect board for professionals and hobbyists alike. The new Raspberry Pi 2 Model B is jam packed with features. With a new quad core processor and twice the memory with a massive 1GB RAM. It's a whopping 6x faster than its predecessor. The ultra-low-cost, deck-of-cards sized Linux computer has had a makeover, and it's a good one at that. Required items to get up and running are: MicroSD card, Power Supply, Keyboard, Mouse, and HDMI compatible display. Note: The Raspberry Pi 2 boards by element14/Premier Farnell are Made in China (PRC) as well as United Kingdom.
- A 900 MHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 CPU (~6x performance)
- 1GB LPDDR2 SDRAM (2x memory)
- Complete compatibility with Raspberry Pi 1 (A / B / A+ / B+)
- Runs the full range of ARM GNU/Linux distributions
- You will need to recompile existing Raspberry Pi images before use
Do you want ot get the Raspberry Pi 2 Model B Project Board – 1GB RAM – 900 MHz Quad-Core CPU?