as of 12/06/2021 (Details)
RAVENOL E-PSF Fluid is a special fully synthetic fluid for electro-hydraulic power steering on electric vehicles. RAVENOL E-PSF Fluid is guaranteed to optimize the power transmission of an electric vehicle. It is produced from selected high quality base oils together with special additives and inhibition to ensure the proper function of the electro-hydraulic power steering system of electric vehicles. Technical Characteristics and Features: • Very low pour point • Excellent foam prevention, with no foam formation • Good lubricating ability, even at low temperatures in winter • High, stable viscosity index • A very good oxidation stability • Excellent protection against wear and tear, corrosion, and foam formation • Fine tuned coefficient of friction • Neutral behaviour against sealing materials • Neutral behaviour because of inhibition against non ferrous metals Application Notes: RAVENOL E- PSF Fluid is specially developed for the use in electro-hydraulic power steering systems on electric vehicles. Specifications, Applications, and OE Reference Numbers: • Nissan E-PSF • Nissan 999MP-EPSF00P • Nissan KLF51-00001 JTEKT EHS Electric Hydraulic Power Steering (EHPS Electro-Hydraulic Power Steering) • Toyota PSF-EH • Toyota 08886-01206 Always consult your service manual and confirm the specific fluid and oil requirements for your model.
- Specially developed German fully synthetic fluid for electro-hydraulic power steering systems on electric vehicles
- Meets and exceeds Nissan E-PSF, Nissan 999MP-EPSF00P, Nissan KLF51-00001, Toyota PSF-EH, and Toyota 08886-01206 steering fluid specifications
- Provides good lubricating ability, even at low temperatures in winter as well as a high, stable viscosity index
- Excellent protection against wear and tear, corrosion, and foam formation with a fine tuned coefficient of friction
- Offers a very low pour point whilst remaining neutral towards sealing materials