as of 11/30/2023 (Details)
Red Kap Men's Work Pants. Since 1923, we’ve proudly designed workwear with comfort and durability in mind for construction, maintenance, waste management, transportation, and all other hard-working trades. Red Kap Workwear. The Done Right Guarantee: PROVEN DURABILITY. Red Kap challenges industry experts to put our workwear to the test. We test, tweak, and repeat until it's Done Right. COMFORT. Comfortable fabric and a regular fit free you to bend and move with ease, even in tight-spaces and difficult conditions. FUNCTION. Engineered with: Touchtex-Pro Technology for breathable comfort, strong colors and stain-resistance. Durable Press wrinkle-resistant finish for minimum pressing or ironing. TruBlack Fabric resists fading, wash after wash. Covered Buttons. Hidden Zippers. Two (2) Slack-Style front pockets Two (2) Set-In hip pockets, button-closure. CLEAN-ABILITY. With each wash, the stain-resistant fabric releases soil, dirt and grease, all while retaining its original color and comfortable fit. DESIGNED WITH PRIDE. DONE RIGHT. Join the 16 million American workers who go to work wearing Red Kap.
- TRIED & TRUE DURABILITY. Touchtex Pro Technology means breathable comfort, strong color, and stain-resistance. 7.75oz Twill is made of 65% polyester and 35% cotton.
- EASY CLEAN & PRESS. Machine Washable with wrinkle-resistant finish for minimal ironing and stain-resistant fabric which releases soil, dirt and grease.
- VERSATILITY. Tested in high-octane environments to ensure the job is Done Right. Ideal for construction, mechanics, maintenance, transportation, waste management and every hard-working trade in-between.
- FUNCTION & COMFORT. Heavy-duty hidden brass ratcheting zipper and covered buttons. Two Slack Style pockets and two set-in hip pockets with button closure.
- Pant label length may state 37U because items are cut to order.