as of 11/30/2023 (Details)
Reese Towpower Forged Ball Mounts are built with a one-piece construction providing unequaled quality and performance in a weld free design. This Class III / V Forged Ball Mount has a 2” x 2” box opening and a 1-1/4” shank hole. Measuring 8-1/2” long with a 2” drop and 1” rise; this ball mount has a 16000/2400 lb capacity. Protected by Metal Shield; a specialized OEM coating process for a superior look and finish. Products are first dipped in a zinc-phosphate based, rust resistant coating to provide unmatched coverage in “hard to fill” areas. A secondary powder-coat layer is applied for two layers of superior protection.
- 16000 pound capacity and upto 2400 pounds tongue weight
- Fits 2 by 2 inch hitch box and a 1-1/4 inch shank hole
- Measures 8-1/2 inches long, has a 2 inch drop and 1 inch rise
- One-piece construction, weld free design
- Metal Shield finish resists rust and corrosion