as of 05/07/2021 (Details)
PERFECT FOR WALL-MOUNTED TV OWNERS People with a wall-mounted TV often wonder where to put their new ROKU. One option is to tunnel an HDMI cable through a wall to an entertainment center, but this option is too destructive and time-consuming for many people. Another option is trying to balance the ROKU on a fireplace ledge, which can lead to the ROKU crashing to the floor the first time someone isn't careful around the TV. For wall-mounted TV owners, the solution to the ROKU installation problem is simple - ReliaMount attaches ROKU to the back of your television. The installation is quick and easy. No tools are necessary to stick ReliaMount to the back of your TV. FAQ - Will the remote still work? Roku 3 uses a remote that does not require "line of sight," so it will work as expected. The remotes that come with Roku 2 and Roku 1 will also work if you mount your ROKU within six inches of the top of your TV or if you download the ROKU remote app to your smartphone. HAPPY STREAMING!
- Mount for ROKU (compatible with Roku 3, Roku 2, Roku 1 and Roku LT)
- Attaches ROKU to the back of your TV (perfect for wall-mounted TVs)
- Eliminates the need to tunnel an HDMI cable through your wall
- Easy to install - no tools necessary (uses special adhesive to attach to the back of your TV)
- ROKU streaming player and HDMI cable are not included