as of 06/07/2023 (Details)
Rescue Pegs off-road passenger footpegs provide a safe, convenient, temporary place for a passenger or injured rider to place their feet without interfering with the driver's normal operation of the bike. The driver of the bike places their feet on the normal footpegs while the passenger places their feet outside the driver's feet. The driver still has full, comfortable access to the shift and brake levers while the passenger has a safe, convenient platform for their feet. Rescue Pegs FS1 install in just seconds with a steel plate and two nylock nuts on the bottom. The FS1 model fits most modern full-size 2-stroke and 4-stroke motocross and off-road bikes.
- Passenger footpegs for almost any dirt bike
- The easisest passenger pegs on the market
- Provide a solid place for a passenger's feet
- Won't interfere with driver's controls
- Fit most 2-stroke and 4-stroke models and most aftermarket footpegs