as of 05/27/2022 (Details)
Brand: RFIVER ▶2 ways of adjustment function make you to enjoy the 6 different heights of your tv. ▶Cable management system hides all your cords down the back panel. ▶Made of heavy duty steel stand and thick enough tempered glass base, this stand easily hold your television with safety and stability, and you don't need to drill holes on your wall, placing TV wherever you want. ▶Swiveled from -30° to +30°, you can watch tv by different viewing angle. ▶Dimension of Tempered Glass Base: 17.7" x 11". ▶Tempered Glass thickness: 8mm. ▶Weight Capacity of TV: up to 88 lbs. ▶Fits for most TVs from 27 inches to 55 inches. Package included: 1 x Swivel Tabletop Stand 1 x Assembly Instruction 🙂Should you have any concerns, our friendly USA local customer support team will reply you in 12 hours.
- 【TV COMPATIBILITY】--This universal TV stand accommodates most 27 32 37 40 42 43 47 50 55 Inches TV`s ,VESA patterns: 100x100/200x100/200x200/200x300/300x300/300x400/400x400 , fit for TV brands such as Samsung LG Electronics Sony Sharp Panasonic Philips Vizomax Cello Bush Blaupunkt JVC Hitachi Hisense Goodmans Finlux Toshiba LCD LED OLED QLED Plasma Light Smart TVs and heavy old TVs.
- 【LOADING CAPACITY】-- 88lbs .This table top replacement TV mount bracket and pole made by heavy duty strong steel , 8mm tempered glass base ,it can support kinds of flat screen TVs and monitors which back screw holes meets the VESA patterns (see product details images) .
- 【HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT】-- 6 levels of height adjustable from 18.5 to 24.4 inches. This Pedestal TV Stand each mount height can be adjusted by 2.36inch ,pole height can be adjusted by 2inch . Multiple vertical height adjustments makes your TV always at eye level for better view.
- 【SWIVEL TV BRACKET】-- swivel Left and Right 30 degrees direction towards the viewing area. This TV stand with mount simple swivel function let you get the best viewing angle once watch the TV.
- 【CABLE MANAGEMENT】--This TV base stand pole also enables you to hide the wires without going through the wall and making holes.