Regular Price: $139.95
Deal: $139.95 (SAVE Now!)
as of 03/05/2021 (Details)
What is an Ice dam? An ice dam is a blockage of ice that forms at the edge of a roof and prevents melting snow (water) from draining off the roof. The water that backs up behind the dam can leak into a home and cause damage to walls, ceilings, insulation, and other areas. Preventing Ice Dams RHS Valley Heater System is one of the best purchases homeowners, contractors, field workers could take against snow accumulation on the roof. Our system will completely clear the most problem areas (valleys) from snow and ice from your roof, without any hassle of using a roofing rake or even using hazardous chemicals like sodium chloride and rock salt that will damage your roof. Lower cost on electric bill compared to other systems, our highly efficient system only draws the right amount of energy to melt ice and snow off your roof, saving on your energy bill. Expand the life of your roof and reduce the risks of falls, injuries and other related ice and snow dangers by installing the best roof deicing system by RHS
- RHS Valley Heater roof snow and ice elimination systems are good looking and cost effective. They ensure that the house owner will not have the frustration, property damage, and costs associated with water damage caused by the inability of roofs to drain water during winter months.
- Melts 2 inches of snow per hour, UL listed components are made to sustain the most harsh environments. RHS Valley heaters have a complete waterproof system which serves for the most demanding environments including hazardous and non-hazardous areas, as well as areas where corrosives may be of concern. The valley heaters provides 40 watts per foot at 120 volt.
- Easy installation, valley heaters are 5 feet length (can be made in 8', 10', 15', and any other size up to 50' ft. for custom orders) roofing grommet screws included with the system are 100% waterproof and easy to insert on the valley heaters.
- No more climbing on a ladder to shovel your roof, RHS Valley Heaters go right over the problem areas on the valley, 6.5" inches to one side and 6.5" inches to the other side to completely melt the snow from the valley, just attach the grommet screws at the labeled locations to secure in place and relax, and watch RHS Valley Heaters get the job done.
- RHS Valley Heater System provides with the most proficient, highly scalable and eco-friendly snow melting solution. Our roof systems are offered for all types of applications, including new construction, remodeling, and existing roofs. Installing RHS Valley Heater Systems can increase the life of your roof in addition it will enhance the value of your home or commercial property.