as of 08/04/2021 (Details)
Building upon an award winning series, the RICOH GR categorically redesigns the digital compact camera with its newly developed wide-angle lens and 16-megapixel APS-C size image sensor, all built into one of the smallest bodies in its class. Not only does the GR feature a larger sensor, its anti-aliasing filter-less design and fast lens make for incredible professional-grade imagery. Whether you're looking for a second body to count on as a trusty sidekick, or simply want big pictures from a small camera, the GR will redefine your photography. Designed for maximum holding comfort and operational ease, all control buttons are laid out for easy access with the right hand. Supported by its large sensor and the advanced imaging engine, the GR offers high sensitivity shooting from ISO100 all the way to ISO 25600 with minimal noise.
- 16 megapixel APS-C CMOS image sensor offers low-noise characteristics, super-high resolution with no compromise in image quality or color accuracy.
- The advanced GR ENGINE V imaging engine offers high-sensitivity shooting with minimal noise and the GR's anti-aliasing filter less design produces supremely high resolution, color-rich images.
- The GR's fixed wide angle 18.3mm F2.8 GR lens, equivalent to 28mm in the 35mm format, provides high resolution images with edge-to-edge sharpness. With its nine blade diaphragm, the GR lens produces a natural Bokeh effect at larger apertures.
- Despite its large image sensor, the GR has a compact and portable design. Its casing is made of a lightweight magnesium alloy, while its exterior design retains the style typical of the GR series.
- Capture both JPG and open-standard DNG RAW images. The GR offers a variety of computer-free image processing functions, including in-body RAW-data development to output JPEG format files.