as of 09/23/2021 (Details)
Building upon an award winning series, the RICOH GR II categorically redesigns the digital compact camera with its newly developed wide-angle lens and 16-megapixel APS-C size image sensor, all built into one of the smallest bodies in its class. Not only does the GR feature a larger sensor, its anti-aliasing filter-less design and fast 28mm equivalent F2.8 lens make for incredible, high-sensitivity, professional-grade imagery. In addition to high-speed autofocus improvements and onboard Wi-Fi compatibility, enjoy DSLR-like handling and functionality with full 1080 HD video capture capabilities. Whether you’re looking for a second body to count on as a trusty sidekick, or simply want big pictures from a small camera, the GR II will redefine your photography.
- Refer the user manual below for troubleshooting
- The GR II comes equipped with Wi-Fi functions for wireless connection with mobile devices such as smartphones and tablet computers. It is also compatible with NFC (Near Field Communication) functions for easy pairing with mobile devices
- The advanced GR ENGINE V imaging engine offers high-sensitivity shooting with minimal noise and the GR II's anti-aliasing filter-less design produces supremely high resolution, color-rich images.
- Capture both JPG and open-standard DNG RAW images. The GR II offers a variety of computer-free image processing functions, including in-body RAW-data development to output JPEG format files.
- Capture full HD video in widescreen 1080p resolution with h.264 compression @ 30 frames per second. The Autofocus system remains active with movement as the camera continuously focuses subjects in the center of its angle of view.