as of 01/26/2022 (Details)
The WG-30 is outfitted with a new state-of-the-art, back illuminated CMOS sensor and 16 effective megapixels. This rugged camera assures brilliant images with low noise, even in dimly lit situations. In keeping with the tradition of the WG line, this new addition is lightweight and compact, yet it is tough enough to perform under a variety of outdoor conditions. The solid, airtight body is not only waterproof to an impressive depth of approximately 39 feet, but also shockproof from a height of 5 feet, crushproof against weights up to 220 pounds, and cold proof to temperatures as frigid as 14 degrees F. This new model includes the WG original Digital Microscope mode allowing the user to capture even the slightest detail, like a pebble in a mountain stream, while six Macro lights positioned around the lens allow the subject to be more illuminated. Thanks to its Full HD movie recording, the user is able to capture high-quality, extended movie clips at a frame rate of 30 frames per second while its enhanced underwater mode achieves better imagery for those hard to capture underwater shots. The WG-30 comes available in two striking colors, black and red and has 10 optional accessories available including a handle bar mount, a helmet mount, and a magnet mount. Take your adventures to the next level with the WG-30.
- 16 megapixel backlit CMOS sensor offers plenty of image detail. Wide angle 5X internal optical zoom lens (28-140mm equivalent) provides versatile capture of subjects near or far.
- Waterproof to 39 feet - perfect for use when submerged. Shockproof, ruggedized design protects from drops up to 5 feet. Crush proof construction withstands weights up to 220 LBF (pound-force). Cold proof to sub-freezing temps of 14 Degree.
- Enhanced Digital Microscope mode uses 6 macro LEDs for perfect focus and smooth, even lighting. Instant Illumination Enhance feature.
- Capture video in widescreen 1080p HD at 30 frames per second.
- Pixel Track and Digital Shake Reduction ensure sharp, blur-free images.