as of 05/17/2021 (Details)
Stimulate your senses, bring balance to your mood and delight in your surroundings with the fragrances of Seeking Balance. Designed using the science of aromatherapy and color therapy, with the addition of the soft crackle of a sustainable wooden wick, Seeking Balance will deliver benefits beyond the candle itself. Recycled packaging. Available as a jarred candle, box of 3 votives, or package of wax melts. Started in 1869 by Amos Ives Root, today you'll find Root Candles in their original Medina, Ohio shop and being lead by a 5th generation of the Root family. You'll also find Root still working with the original values of honesty, integrity and hard work. All Root candles are made in the USA with rich, lasting fragrances infused with essential oils for exceptional fragrance delivery. Root manufactures their own custom wicks with natural cotton (both lead and zinc free) that self-extinguish. Free of paraffin or any petroleum based waxes, Root candles burn cleaner and third longer. All products have solid color throughout the entire candle and full fragrance during the entire use of the candle. Root's QC Burn Lab test burns 1,000 candles per day for fragrance throw, emissions, soot, flame strength, stability, end of useful life, welling, dripping and burn time. All Root products meet all ASTM quality and safety standards. When you burn a Root candle, you understand why they are often called the Best Candles in America.
- 6.5-Ounce jarred candle, burns up to 65 hours
- Sunshine yellow candle with the effervescent fragrance of pomelo and pine to revitalize your spirit and elevate your mood
- Made with an all-natural soy wax blend, colored with all-natural vegetable based dyes, sustainable wooden wick for a comforting crackle
- Earth-friendly packaging printed with soy inks
- Since 1869, Root Candles of Medina, Ohio has been an industry-leading, family-owned company renowned for innovative ideas, aesthetic enhancements that the highest standards of quality