as of 10/16/2021 (Details)
Royal Purple oil filters provide superior particle removal, high-performance and optimized flow characteristics for maximum performance and longer filter life. Each filter features 100 per cent micro-glass media for superior particle removal with 99 per cent filtration efficiency at 25 microns. It features a thicker shell material for extra strength. The heavier shell provides extra security against puncture from road debris. The by-pass valve is designed to insure oil flow in situations of excessive filter element flow restriction. An extra heavy duty premium nitrile rubber base gasket ensures a leak-free seal and its special lubricity compound reduces torque during installation and removal. An ultra-strength filter housing endures higher burst strength than conventional filters. A high-performance silicone anti-drain back valve prevents dry starts by eliminating oil drain back during shutdown. Silicone outperforms and outlasts standard nitrile rubber in both extreme cold and hot oil temperatures.
- Thicker shell for extra strength
- Metal end-caps provide positive seal for filter element assembly
- Center tube prevents filter element collapse
- 100 per cent screen-back synthetic media provides superior filtration
- Heavy gauge steel back plate for higher burst strength