as of 01/21/2022 (Details)
DESCRIPTION: Connect any 2.5″ or 3.5″ IDE/PATA or Serial ATA/SATA Hard Drive externally to your computer through an available USB 2.0 port. The Sabrent USB-DSC5 Adapter is a caseless solution that makes swapping hard drives easier than ever before. Transfer data quickly and easily through USB 2.0 at speeds of up to 480Mbs and 52x CD-ROM speeds. Installation is simple and driverless, and LED lights indicate activity to confirm data transfer. One solution for all kinds of hard drives make this a perfect solution for data transfers or data backup! Features: * Supports Standard Desktop 3.5″ SATA or IDE Hard Drives. * Supports Standard Notebook 2.5″ SATA or IDE Hard Drives. * Supports Desktop CD-ROM/CD-R/CD-RW/DVD-ROM/DVD+RW. * LED Lights indicates Power and Activity Status. * Supports Iomega Zip. * Hot-swappable, plug and play, no drivers needed. * Reverse compatible with USB 1.1. System requirements: * Available USB port port on the computer. * Windows: 2000/XP/Vista/7/8 (Both 32-bit & 64-bit versions) * Mac os x What's in the box? * USB-DSC5 * Power Adapter Power Cord * Cables * User Manual
- Use your 2.5" / 3.5" IDE hard drive or SATA hard disk as an additional external hard drive
- Connect your SATA / IDE device to your computer through a USB port.
- Compliant with USB 1.1 and 2.0 standards
- Hot-Swappable: Plug and Play without Rebooting
- Compatible Windows PC or Mac with Available USB /2.0/1.1 Port