as of 10/28/2021 (Details)
The Galaxy A10s comes as an upgrade of the Samsung Galaxy A10. The new phone sports an Infinity-V Display and comes with dual rear camera setup. It has also provided features such as depth detection and the ability to add artistic effect to images directly through the Galaxy A10s. Immerse yourself and get a vivid viewing experience with the Galaxy A10's next-gen Infinity-V Display. HD+ resolution never looked so good. You'll be able to capture stunning photographs that stand out with its 13MP+2MP Dual Rear + 8MP Front Camera. Even in low light, you'll be ready to shoot and produce incredible results. An immense advantage for multi-taskers, the Galaxy A10s can run multiple apps without missing a beat thanks to its Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 (chipset: Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 (12 nm)). Other notable features include an accelerometer, proximity sensor, and virtual light sensing. Does NOT have NFC. With high usage of its stunning camera and multi-tasking ability, it's a good thing it has a durable 4000 mAh battery that will keep you going throughout your day.
- SM-A107M/DS, Unlocked, Android 9.0 (Pie), Samsung One UI; 32GB storage expandable with SD card up to 512GB + 2 GB RAM
- 13MP+2MP Dual Rear Camera (F1.8), 8MP Front-Facing Camera (F2.0)
- 6.2 inch, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53; 4000 mAh battery, Rear Fingerprint sensor + Front Face Recognition, accelerometer, proximity
- GPRS/E: 850/900/1800/1900, 3G: 850/900/AWS/1900, LTE: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B12/B17/B20/B38/B40/B41. Does NOT have NFC