Deal: $279.99 (SAVE Now!)
as of 07/04/2020 (Details)
The Samsung Galaxy A50 mobile features a 6.4" (16.26 cm) display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels and runs on Android v9.0 (Pie) operating system. The device is powered by Octa core (2.3 GHz, Quad core, Cortex A73 + 1.7 GHz, Quad core, Cortex A53) processor paired with 4 GB of RAM. As far as the battery is concerned it has 4000 mAh. Over that, as far as the rear camera is concerned this mobile has a 25MP + 5MP + 8MP camera . Other sensors include Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer. So, does it have a fingerprint sensor? Yes, it does. For graphical performance that can make games run smoothly, this phone has got a Mali-G72 MP3 GPU. On board storage is at 64 GB with the option to expand the memory by Yes Up to 512 GB. Design is one of the most important factors when it comes to mobiles.
- 6.4 inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 1080 x 2340 pixels Displya with Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Internal Memory: 128GB, 4GB RAM
- Triple Rear Camera: 25 MP, f/1.7, PDAF; 8 MP, f/2.2, (ultrawide); 5 MP, f/2.2, depth sensor. Front Camera: 25 MP, f/2.
- Android OS, Exynos 9610, Octa-Core (Quad Core 2.3 GHz Cortex-A73 & Quad Core 1.7 GHz Cortex-A53), Mali-G72 MP3
- Non-Removable Lithium Polymer 4000 mAh capacity
Do you want ot get the Samsung Galaxy A50 A505F 128GB Dual SIM Unlocked GSM Phone w/ Triple (25MP+8MP+5MP) Camera – Black?