as of 12/01/2021 (Details)
The 10.1" Galaxy Tab A from Samsung is an entertainment-focused tablet built with a 10.1" display featuring minimal bezels and Dolby Atmos surround sound for an immersive entertainment experience whether you're watching movies or listening to music. Specs-wise, it's powered by a Samsung Exynos 7904A eight-core processor, 3GB of RAM, and 128GB of storage. Users can also add more storage, up to 512GB, via a microSD card. Other integrated features include 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, as well as front- and rear-facing cameras. The operating system installed is Android 9 Pie.
- Processor: 1.8GHz Cortex A73 Dual-Core + 1.6GHz Cortex A53 Hexa-Core, Includes Sandisk Ultra 64GB Micro SD Card
- 3GB of RAM, 128GB Flash Storage, Supports MicroSD (Dedicated Slot)
- 10.1 Inch (1920 x 1200) Touchscreen Display, Mali-G71 MP2 Graphics
- 5MP Front + 8MP Rear Cameras, USB-C Port, Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac), Bluetooth 5.0
- 13 Hours Battery Life, US Version