Deal: $90.10 (SAVE Now!)
as of 10/28/2020 (Details)
Demarle created a unique combination of fiberglass and high quality, food grade silicone: the Flexi pan, a durable and long-lasting non-stick pan. Depending on how it is used, this pan may be used from 2000 to 3000 times and is temperature resistant from -40°F to 536°F. NSF, FDA, and Kosher Certified. Easy to clean use a soft sponge and warm water. This Flexi pan half-sphere pan has 24 cavities with scalloped edges and a non-stick surface, making it perfect for baking these tender, flaky pastries. Each mold has 3-1/16-inch diameter x 1-3/16-inch depth and 3.55-ounce volume. Fits in full size 13-inch x 18-inch pan. Made in France. De-panning baked items: Remove the pieces one by one or by gently lifting the Flexi pan to allow them to roll off the tray. De-panning flounces items: Peel the item out of the molds. Flounced items must be depanned two to three minutes at the latest after coming out of the freezer. De-panning cakes: For cake molds, turn the mold upside down.
- Made of FDA approved food grade silicone; NSF and Kosher certified
- Freezer, oven and microwave safe from -40°F to 536°F
- May be used 2000 to 3000 times before the first signs of sticking
- 13-inch x 18-inch Pan; Each mold has 1-inch diameter x 0.56-inch depth
- Nonstick pan makes for easy removal of half spheres
Do you want ot get the Sasa Demarle FP 02977 Flexipan 3.55-Ounce Half Sphere Pan, 48 Cavities, 18″ Length, 13″ Width, 1.5″ Height?