as of 04/22/2021 (Details)
If you depend on eyeglasses, reading glasses or sunglasses losing a tiny screw is a BIG problem. Having a lens pop out or bow fall off can put you out of commission - especially troublesome when you're away on business or traveling. That's why you should always keep one of these high-quality kits available and that's why we sell them in sets of three: keep one in your desk drawer at work, one at home where you keep your eyeglasses and one in your purse or travel bag. Includes stainless steel micro-screws in four different sizes to fit virtually all frames and a professional-grade precision screwdriver. Two rubber rings slide over bow and sit at bow/frame joint to instantly tighten and snug loose bows. Two self-adhesive nose-pads replace lost/broken nose pieces. See-through acrylic storage case with tight-fitting cap keeps all pieces organized and easy-to-find when needed.
- If you depend on your eyeglasses, you need these kits!
- Each kit includes 3" jeweler's slotted screwdriver, stainless steel micro-screws in 4 sizes
- Two self-adhesive nose pads plus 2 instant bow-tightener rings; storage case with cap
- Lets you repair most eyeglass problems fast; excellent quality components - made in Taiwan
- Set of 3 individual kits so you'll have one for home, one for work and one for travel