as of 10/24/2021 (Details)
1080P True HD Digital Action Video Cam Allows You To Shoot High Resolution Videos For Extreme Sport Actives12 Megapixels Provides Crystal Clear Images With 4X Digital Zoom For Higher Focus, 120-Degree Wide Angle Lens, High Resolution Screen 1.5 Inch TFT Full Color LCD Display So You Can See Exactly What You Are Shooting Packaging Includes: HD Action Cam, Waterproof Case, Bicycle Mount, Helmet Mount, 4GB TF Card, USB Charging Cable, User Manual Built-in Microphone And Speaker, HDMI Port, Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery, Compatible With PC/MAC.
- The HD Action Camera films in vivid 1080P high definition, so you won't miss a moment of your latest adventure. Review your footage complete with crystal-clear sound - on the built-in screen. The 12 megapixel camera and 4x digital zoom guarantee excellent quality footage. Instant playback means instant gratification-reliving memories right after they happen.
- Mount the camera to your helmet to obtain first-person footage and feel for your adventures, adding a thrilling new dimension to biking, snowboarding, or any other activity. Never record boring footage again! Then you can review your ski trip, hiking adventure, or any other action-packed activity just as you remember it on the camera's built-in screen.
- High-speed filming is no problem for the HD Action Camera. Mount the camera to the front of your bicycle with ease! The camera easily mounts to handlebars, allowing you to capture all your off-terrain adventures or skate park stunts from a lower angle.
- The HD Action Camera films through a 120-degree wide-angle lens, making it perfect for capturing breathtaking landscapes or every detail of constant motion. Capture edge-of-your-seat adventuring in crystal clear perfection.
- The HD Action Cam comes with a helmet mount; a bicycle mount; a waterproof case; and a 4GB memory card. From an exciting bike ride through the mountains to filming family and friends lakeside, you can truly take the camera anywhere. Hook up the camera to your television set or any monitor with an HDMI port to view all your footage again on a bigger screen!