Deal: $49.99 (SAVE Now!)
as of 07/08/2020 (Details)
Attention:Please check your applience connections before your order. Usually used to connect Natural Gas or LP appliances to an existing low pressure supply. 1.The quick disconnect is a 3/8" NPT Female end. The other end of the hose is a 3/8" male flared connection. 2.Quick disconnect makes for easy tank swap and transport. 3.Perfects for sealing natural gas.Well constructed and durable. 4.You can use the hose to convert your propane grill to a natural gas grill. 5.The hose dose not hook to a regulated line.
- 24 Feet flexible hose used to connect Natural Gas or LP appliances to an existing low pressure supply
- Functions effectively with natural or LP gas, unites LP grills, natural gas grills and RVs to permanent fuel sources
- 50000 BTU/hour flow capacity,3/8" female pipe thread x 3/8'' male flare quick connect/disconnect.Outlet Connection: 5/8inch
- Safety - Pass CSA certificate, excellent sealing quality is promised for your safety
- High-capacity natural gas supply hose and comes with dust cap and plug
Do you want ot get the SHINESTAR 24 feet Natural Gas Quick Connect/Disconnect Hose Assembly for BBQ Grill- 50,000 BTU Fits Low Pressure Appliance -3/8″ Female Pipe Thread x 3/8″ Male Flare -CSA Certified?