as of 01/27/2022 (Details)
3/4 λ VHF antennas for base station service made of hi-quality materials to get the maximum efficiency and the best performance. It is completely manufactured with aluminium tubes and nylon for its great robustness and it is supplied with a solid steel bracket for an easy and safe installation everywhere. Its Gamma Match feed makes it earthed for a perfect protection against the discharges. In the mentioned range of frequencies, no adjustments are required. Simple and strong it is particurly recommended for a professional use.
- Base station antenna, Mono-band Low-gain, Omnidirectional Protection from static discharges DC-Ground Made of aluminium alloy 6063 T-83
- Type: 3/4λ coaxial J-pole Frequency range @ SWR ≤1.5: CX 220: 219-226 MHz Impedance: 50Ω Radiation (H-plane): 360° omnidirectional
- Polarization: linear vertical Gain: 2dBd - 4.15 dBi Max. power (CW) @ 30°C: 200 Watts
- Grounding protection: All metal part are DC-grounded, the inner conductor shows a DC-short Connector: N-female
- Materials: Aluminium, Brass, Steel, Nylon Wind load / resistance: 25 N @ 150 Km/h / 180 Km/h Wind surface: 0.02 m² Height (approx.): CX 395: 646 mm Weight (approx.): 450 gr Mounting mast: Ø 35-42 mm