as of 09/23/2021 (Details)
The award winning SKATE franchise is back and rolling into new territory as SKATE 3 heads to the brand new city of Port Carverton. Get ready to team up and throw down as you build your own customized dream team to shred the streets, parks, and plazas and change the face of the city. New tricks, improved off-board actions, and gnarly Hall of Meat carnage mixed with exciting new team-based game modes Team Up. Throw Down.—Enjoy all the camaraderie and competition of co-op gameplay by building your ultimate skate crew with your friends. Work together through your career or slay all suckers in head-to-head competitive battles for bragging rights. Keep tabs on the happenings of your teammates and rivals with Skate.Feed, the all-new game and web social network. Build Your Brand, Become a Mogul—Form your team and rise up to become a skate industry mogul. Your team’s logo brands the city as your popularity grows…the more boards you sell the bigger the changes. And the cool thing is, everything you do sells boards. From completing online challenges to having your created skate parks or graphics downloaded by other gamers…it all counts towards your progression. Skate.Create and Share—We give you the game, you create the magic. Skate.Create gives you all the tools needed to create custom content for your team, your own private use, or to share with the world by uploading directly from your console. Returning favorites Skate.Reel and Skate.Graphics are back are joined by the all-new Skate.Park - an open canvas to create your dream plaza or mega-ramp park, Skate.Create is the definitive toolset to let you truly skate it your way. New City, More Tricks, More Skate —Say goodbye to harsh security, skate stoppers, and draining pools, say hello to darkslides, underflips, and an all-new city—Port Carverton, the skater friendly mecca you have been waiting for. Featuring unique districts, all-new plazas, and endless lines, Port Carverton delivers the true skater’s paradise experience.
- Learn the ins and outs of skating with the all-new Skate School where you can practice your skills on the sticks. Customize your experience with new on-screen guides including a manual meter and Flickit trick analyzer.
- Multiplayer allows you to progress through the career campaign with others or slay them in head-to-head competitive battles. Keep tabs on teammates and rivals with Skate Feed, the all-new game and web social network.
- Say hello to darkslides, underflips, and the all-new skate mecca, Port Carverton - featuring unique districts, plazas, skateparks and endless lines, this is the true skater's paradise.
- Form teams to become a skate industry mogul. From completing online challenges to creating skate parks, to having your graphics downloaded, almost everything skaters do in the game counts towards their progression.
- Skate Reel and Skate Graphics are back, and the all-new Skate Park is an open canvas for players to create their dream plaza or mega-ramp park. Once created, players can share their masterpieces with the world from their console.