as of 05/18/2021 (Details)
Slime Tubeless Tire Sealant prevents and repairs flats in tubeless tires caused by punctures up to a quarter-inch. Non-flammable, non-corrosive, and non-toxic, this sealant utilizes Fibro-Seal technology that seals instantly and repeatedly. When a puncture occurs, the escaping air forces the Slime sealant into the puncture wound to seal the puncture, repeatedly sealing the tire for up to two years. This product is virtually mess-free and cleans up easily with water. For use in all tubeless tires, including cars, trucks, tractors, and ATVs, this sealant is compatible with Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems.
- Prevents flats and repairs tread punctures up to a quarter-inch in diameter
- Fibro-Seal technology works to repeatedly seal punctures for up to two years
- Non-flammable, non-corrosive, and non-toxic formula
- Water-soluble, cleans up easily with water
- For use with all tubeless tires and compatible with TPMS sensors