as of 07/31/2021 (Details)
Senior cell phone that is easy to see and easy to use, just got better than ever! Phone offers nationwide 3G and 2G GSM coverage. Expand your SOS button's functionality and get 24/7 emergency monitoring by adding sosPlus Mobile Monitoring to any snapMobile service plan. Unlocked quad-band GSM world phone works with snapMobile, AT&T, T-Mobile, and all other unlocked 3G & 2G GSM service providers worldwide. No other senior cell phone offers a one touch SOS button that can be programmed to call up to 5 emergency numbers. Users love our speaking keypad function (switchable) that announces each number dialed in a loud clear voice, minimizing wrong numbers and misdialed calls. Also includes a high intensity LED flashlight for those times when you need a little light! This is quite simply the easiest senior cell phone you will ever use! Snapfon offers 100% US-based customer service. Phone features easy to use voicemail and SMS messaging. Color:Dark grey metallic Talk time: 3-5 hours Standby time: 90-120 hours SMS memory:200 messages Phonebook:250 Language:English/Spanish Included in the Box: User Manual (Eng & Sp), Battery, Wall Charger. Snapfon uses 3G GSM 850/1900 mHz & 2G GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz. It is NOT compatible with any CDMA carriers such as Verizon or Sprint. If you need more information, please Google us. CAUTION: WE DO NOT RECOMMEND BUYING SNAPFON PRODUCTS FROM ANYONE OTHER THAN SNAPFON.
- Senior cell phone features include: speaking keypad, big buttons, enhanced volume and numbers in 28 point font.
- Talk time 3-5 hours, standby 90-120 hours. No accidental dialing with lock/unlock keypad switch
- GSM 850/900/1800/1900 mHz - Compatible with our SnapMobile service, plans start at 9.95 a month, or other SIM card carriers (ATT, T-Mobile, etc.). NOT compatible with Verizon or Sprint.
- SOS button is a senior cell phone must, with one touch connection to emergency services and family.
- Also available with our SnapMobile service, sosPlus 24/7 Mobile Monitoring Service for as little as 15 a month. Our operators will have all your urgent care information on hand in case of an emergency 24 hours a day, and will stay on the line with you until your emergency is resolved.