as of 01/23/2022 (Details)
Transfer high definition video in native 1080i resolution from Sony AVCHD1 HDD/Memory Stick/Hybrid Plus Handycam Camcorders to DVD recorded in H.264 format. This allows up to 95 minutes of HD video to be recorded on a DVD disc playable on most Blu-ray Disc compatible devices. Record all video from a Sony HDD/Memory Stick Handycam Camcorder, just selected scenes, or only video recorded since the last DVD burn ¿ all at up to 6X speed (60 minutes of video in about 10 minutes). Will ¿span¿ multiple DVDs as necessary. Consolidate several mini camcorder DVDs to full size 5-inch DVD using Sony DVD Handycam Camcorder. Down-convert AVCHD video on the fly to create a standard DVD that plays on most home DVD players.
- Record video and digital photos to DVD ¿ no PC required
- Connects with virtually any Sony Handycam Camcorder, VCR, even DVRs
- Transfer high definition AVCHD video to discs playable in most Blu-ray Disc players
- Transfer video from Sony HDD/DVD/Memory Stick Handycam Camcorders
- Connect to compatible TV via HDMI, component, or composite video to playback DVDs (cables sold separately)