as of 12/01/2023 (Details)
Dietary supplement. Bioflavonoid complex. Activated Quercetin is a unique bioflavonoid derived from plant sources. In human cell culture studies, quercetin has been shown to inhibit histamine release. Additional research needs to be conducted to confirm the effects of quercetin, if any, in humans. Bromelain is a pineapple enzyme that may assist the body in times of stress. Magnesium ascorbate is a buffered (non-acidic) form of Vitamin C that helps support the immune system. (These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.) Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, soy or wheat. Contains no sugar, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
- A unique bioflavonoid derived from plant sources
- Has been shown to inhibit histamine release
- A truly hypoallergenic formula developed so we all can enjoy the pleasures of nature
- Contains no citrus, wheat, corn, or other common allergens
- State-of-the-art quercetin complex