as of 12/01/2022 (Details)
BICYCLING magazine's testers were unanimous about SportLegs: It's like a good day in a bottle!" They explained, "SportsLegs contains lactate forms of calcium and magnesium. Taken an hour before exercise, it pre-loads your bloodstream with lactate and tricks your muscles into thinking they don't need to make more - a sneaky way to raise your lactate threshold and boost performance, according to unpublished research by scientists at Ohio's Kent State University." The Denver Post said: "Pop 'em worry-free: Everyone, from the NCAA to an army of top-tier athletes, supports Sportlegs." "SportLegs actually delivers on its promise to reduce fatigue in leg muscles and keep you pushing, pedaling and schussing longer."
- "It's a good day in a bottle" - Bicycling Magazine, September 2005
- "SportLegs ... delivers on its promise to reduce fatigue in leg muscles and keep you pushing, pedaling and schussing longer ." - Denver Post, December 10, 2005
- Taken one hour before exercise, SportsLegs "inoculates" your muscles against lactate acid pain but keeps you alert to early signs of injury.
- As you begin, SportLegs' lactates have alerted muscles they don't need to produce so much lactic acid. Muscle are prepared to perform.
- Hours, even days later, you're way less sore. You can enjoy sports or exercise day after day.