Deal: $36.46 (SAVE Now!)
as of 12/09/2019 (Details)
The BoneView SD Card Reader gives you the ability to view Trail Camera pictures on the way to your stand. It plugs into an Android Smartphone's microUSB port to view all SD or microSD files from a Trail Camera. Born deep in the heart of Wisconsin's bluff country, we are whitetail hunters with a "mad scientist" approach. Instead of relying on luck, rely on real, hard data. The most important is "right time" and "right place" data. This is why we developed BoneView. You can see what cameras are hot and make last second stand selections. This works with most later model Android devices. iPhones are not compatible. Please download app "OTG TROUBLESHOOTER" to verify your phone has USB Host Support "File Manager (file transfer)" app works best to view photos. Connect BoneView->"USBDriveA" will pop-up on the app,->trail files located in "DCIM" folder. To view videos use app called "MX Player". It's best to copy the video file to the phone before viewing to improve playback quality. Popular Compatible Devices: (see BoneView's website for others) Samsung: Galaxy S2, S2 Plus, S3, S4, S4-Zoom, S5, S6 & Note 2, 3, 4, 8.0, 10.1, Pro 12.2 USB Connection adapter needed for: Galaxy Note 10.1, Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus, Galaxy Tab 8.9, Galaxy Tab 10.1,Galaxy Tab2 7.0,Galaxy Tab2 10.1 LG: G2, G3, G Pro, G Pro 2, Optimus G HTC: Butterfly "S", Desire, Desire EYE, Desire VC T328d, One (M8), One Max, One X, DNA, Desire 600, HTC X, HTC One mini Nexus & Motorola Phones need app "Nexus Photo Viewer" in order to function Nexus 5, 6, 7G1, 7G2, 9, 10 (Nexus 4 Doesn't work) Motorola Droid Razr HD, Moto G, Moto X, Droid Mini, Droid Turbo Incompatible Devices:Galaxy S4 mini,Core,Grand 2,Tab 7.7+,Rugby Pro / HTC J, Butterfly / Nexus 4 Don't hesitate, try it out today. We back our product NO MATTER WHAT because it is what we do!
- Gain Instant access to your Trail Camera Photos & Videos using most newer Android phones and the SD card (or Micro SD card) from your trail camera
- Compatible with almost every trail camera on the market and late model Android phones or tablets w/ microUSB connectors (see Description & Picture for compatibility info)
- Simply insert your SD card into the BoneView card reader - Connect it to your phone's microUSB port - Open the File Manager app - Start scanning & viewing, copying, deleting, or sharing your Game pictures and videos. Will require a free app called File Manager (file transfer)
- Stay Light & Nimble in the Field by leaving the traditional bulky, expensive, and battery operated cam viewers at home when you already have your phone on you
- Avoid cheaper knock-off card readers that have poor connectors that only end up FORMATTING your SD card, losing your photos...believe us when we have already tested several products for you to ensure you only get the best with great technical support
Do you want ot get the BoneViewTM2.0 Trail and Game Camera Viewer for AndroidTM Phones, Micro USB Connector, Reads SD and Micro SD Cards?