as of 05/15/2021 (Details)
Star Tron Enzyme Fuel Treatment is a multi-functional fuel additive which uses a unique enzyme technology that allows all engines to start easily and run smoothly, even after sitting idle for months. Star Tron eliminates and prevents fuel problems. Star Tron breaks down excess water and sludge to sub-micron size, allowing it to be safely burned away during normal engine operation. Star Tron was rated “Best Choice” in an independent review of the seven most popular diesel treatments that guard against fuel-tank corrosion. Star Tron also helps control biological growth without the use of poisons/biocides. (Practical-Sailor August 2013) Star Tron increases fuel economy by cleaning the entire fuel delivery system, removing performance robbing gum and varnish deposits while modifying how fuel burns. This results in more complete and uniform combustion, maximum performance, increased fuel efficiency, reduced emissions and reliable operation. Star Tron eliminates carbon build-up from burners, injectors and exhaust components. Star Tron will stabilize fuel for up to two years, preventing the formation of gums and other solids that clog fuel injectors. Star Tron can help rejuvenate old and sub-spec fuel. Star Tron is safe for all engines and overdosing is not harmful. Available in four convenient concentrations for both gas and diesel. Each oz. of 931XX Super Concentrate Diesel Formula treats up to 32 gallons of fuel.
- Makes engines start easily and run smoothly; improves economy and reduces emissions and carbon build-up from burners, injectors and exhaust components
- For everyday use and seasonal storage; stabilizes fuel for up to 2 years and can help rejuvenate old, sub-spec fuel
- Disperses moisture to help prevent bacteria without the use of poisons/biocides
- Cleans valves and injectors of carbon deposits, gums and varnish for maximum performance, increased fuel efficiency and reduced emissions
- Super Concentrated Diesel Formula 931XX is economical to use in large applications; safe for use in all engines and fuels, including heating oil