as of 05/06/2021 (Details)
Brand New 100% fiberglass Can withstand continuous high temperatures of up to 1000 degrees Fahrenheit. Package also includes six silvery stainless steel quick ties to aid securing the wrap in place after installation Premium weave to ease installationMultipurpose Usage: Insulate header pipes and other engine components in the auto and drag racing market. Can reduce under-hood temperatures by 50%-70%. Protect other under-hood components Help protect the driver's right arm in karting activities. Help protect legs from burns due to the header pipe in Motorcycles. Caution: This wrap should only be used if your engine is free of oil and other fluid leaks. Fiberglass can retain fluids, although the wrap is rated as noncombustible. The fluids that get into it can and may burn. Buyer, user, and installer assume all responsibility for keeping wrap clean and free from fluids and other contaminates. Always wear protective gear- safety goggles, gloves, dust mask when handling fiberglass products. Always check your temperature requirements before purchasing any wrap.
- Reduce up to 90% Radiant Heat - helps shield fuel lines, brake lines, wire looms and more from radiant heat
- Rated for 1350°F continuous, 2000°F intermittent. Always wear safety glasses, dust mask, gloves and long sleeves are recommended when handling this exhaust header wrap
- Fiberglass exhaust header wrap can create more horsepower and reduce under hood temperatures
- 1/16" x 2" x 33' Roll fiberglass exhaust heat wrap wiht 11-3/4" Black PVC coated stainless ties (pack of 5)
- Special weave makes it easier to wrap around bends, and gives carbon fiber look.