as of 04/13/2021 (Details)
Polycoat sublimation coating is a clear liquid based sublimation coating product that can be brushed, dipped or sprayed to a sublimatable blank item that does not already have the sublimation polymer coating. Not intended for use with fabrics. See Polyfog sublimation coating below for fabrics. Instructions for use. 1. Brush Polycoat sublimation coating to mug, plate, ceramic tile, or metals, uniformly. You can also dip the sub blank into the Polycoat sublimation coating. 2. Air dry in a well ventilated area until dry. Place into an oven at 390 F. constant temperature for 10 minutes. 3. Remove and allow to cool. The blank is now ready.
- Clear sublimation coating to make any metal, plastic, wood, ceramic product sublimation ready.
- Great for specialty items that have no coating to make sublimation ready.
- If you require a white background please be aware this is clear not white.
- Simply, dip, spray, or paint with a brush to the sublimation blank, dry, oven bake at 390 for 10 minutes to cure, cool and your ready to sublimate.
- This product is not for fabric. Please look for Polyspray in our Amazon store.