as of 08/14/2022 (Details)
The Supermicro SuperServer 5018D-FN8T features the Intel Xeon D-1518 Quad Core Processor with two SFP+ 10Gb ports, six 1GbE ports and a dedicated IPMI port. The entire configuration is enclosed in a compact (9.8" depth) 1U rackmount chassis with front-access I/O ports. The Intel Xeon D provides a power-efficient platform that consumes less power and generates less heat than conventional server platforms. This server is suitable for Cloud and Virtualization, networking and other embedded applications and is part of Supermicro's 7-year life cycle plan (as of 2016).
- Intel Xeon D-1518 2.2 GHz Quad Core Processor; Aspeed AST2400 BMC
- Supports 4x 288-pin DDR4 DIMM; Supports up to 128GB DDR4 ECC RDIMM, Supports up to 64GB DDR4 ECC/non-ECC UDIMM, DIMM Sizes: 32GB, 16GB, 8GB, 4GB
- Supports 4x SATA3 6Gb/s drives, 1x M.2 (2242/2280/22110, PCI or SATA MUX), 1x mSATA (SATA MUX), and SATA DOM
- 2x 10Gb SFP+ Ports (Intel D-1500 SoC), 4x 1GbE RJ45 (Intel i350-AM2), 2x 1GbE RJ45 (Intel I210), 1x IPMI RJ45 (Realtek RTL8211F PHY)
- Case Dimensions: 437mm x 249mm x 43mm, 17.2" x 9.8" x 1.7" (in inches)