as of 11/27/2021 (Details)
Do you have a favorite pair of jeans that fit perfectly, or sleek shoes that go with everything? That's what Sweet Almond is. It's the "just right" carrier oil. Not too oily but still silky enough to add deep moisture, Sweet Almond is brimming with vitamins A, B, and E. It nourishes but never clogs pores. Many of us get trapped sitting most of the day whether at a desk, in a car or on the couch. We get busy, and that's okay! Amazingly, Sweet Almond can help increase circulation while it protects against UV rays and prevents wrinkles and fine lines. Sweet Almond can have a lasting effect on the hair and nails so you can feel your very best and brightest. We hope Sweet Almond fits your lifestyle and needs perfectly.BOTANICAL NAME: Prunus dulcis EXTRACTION METHOD: Cold Pressed AROMA: Sweet Almond has a very subtle aroma with hints of nuttiness CONSISTENCY: Typical and characteristic of carrier oils COLOR: Pale yellow to golden yellow ABSORPTION: Sweet Almond absorbs at average speed into skin, and leaves a slightly oily feel. COMMON USES: Sweet Almond is commonly used in massage oils for its pain relieving properties. It is also a component in many expensive lotions, soap and balms. Sweet Almond has excellent emollient properties and is high vitamin B1, B2 and B6. Massaging with Sweet Almond helps increase blood circulation and can actually fade stretch marks and scars. Sweet Almond is also an enriching hair remedy used to treat split ends and dry or frizzy hair. SAFETY: Sweet Almond may cause allergic reactions. Sensitive individuals should discuss use with their doctor before application SHELF LIFE: Shelf life of 1 year with proper storage conditions (cool, out of direct sunlight). Refrigeration after opening is recommended
- Each oil is available in 5, 10, 30, 100 and 250 ml- packaged in amber glass bottle with euro style dropper cap. Each order includes our 150 Ways to Use Essential Oils brochure. For more details about this product, see Product Description section below.
- Each oil is GC/MS tested to ensure 100% certified pure therapeutic grade quality. Reports and comments posted on direct website. No pesticides, herbicides, GMO or additives. All oils stored in temperature controlled rooms, with minimal light, to ensure therapeutic properties are not compromised.
- Highest quality and affordable prices. We do not sell wholesale or to stores, but offer top quality essential oils at the best price, direct to our loyal customers. We ship promptly from our garden to your home, which means product never sits on shelves. We control the freshness and quality of each product.
- We are one of the top 250 US sellers on Amazon.com (ranked 178 out of around 2 million sellers), with a consistent customer service feedback rating of 100%. Edens Garden is women owned and operated. 10% of all proceeds are donated to a variety of organizations.
- We offer 164 oils- Age Defy (Immortelle), Align (Valor), Allspice, Amyris, Angelica Root, Anise Star, Anxiety Ease, Aphrodisiac, Arborvitae, Aromance, Balance, Basil, Bay, Bergamot, Birch, Black Pepper, Blood Orange, Blue Tansy, Breathe Easier, Buddha Wood, Cajeput, Camphor, Caraway, Cardamom, Carrot Seed, Cassia, Cedarwood-Atlas & Himalayan, Celery Seed, Cellulite, Chamomile-German & Roman, Cilantro, Cinnamon Bark, Cinnamon Leaf, Cistus, Citronella, Clary Sage, Cleaning, Clementine, Clove, Cocoa, Coffee, Cognac, Copaiba, Coriander, Cumin, Cypress, Cypriol, Davana, Digest Ease (DigestZen/Di-Gize), Dill Weed, Earth & Wood, Elemi, Energy Boost, Eucalyptus-Globulus & Radiata, Exhale (Breathe/Raven), Fennel, Fir Balsam, Fighting Five (OnGuard/Thieves), Frankincense-Carterii, Frereana & Serrata, Frankincense & Myrrh, Galbanum, Geranium, Ginger, Goldenrod, Good Night (Serenity/Peace & Calming), Grapefruit, Harmony, Head Ease (PastTense/M-Grain), Helichrysum, Hope, Hyssop, Immunity, Jasmine, Joy, Juniper Berry, Key Lime, Laurel Leaf, Lavender-Bulgarian, French & Spike, Ledum, Lemon, Lemon Eucalyptus, Lemon Myrtle, Lemongrass, Lime, Litsea, Love, Mandarin, Meditation, Melissa, Mountain Savory, Muhuhu, Muscle Relief (Deep Blue/Panaway), Myrrh, Myrtle, Neroli, Nerolina, Niaouli, Nutmeg, Opoponax, Oregano, Palmarosa, Palo Santo, Parsley, Patchouli, Pennyroyal, Peppermint, Peru Balsam, Pest Defy, Petitgrain, Pine, Plai, PMS Ease (Clary Calm/Dragon Time), Purify, Quiet Time, Ravensara, Ravintsara, Relaxation, Respiratory Ease, Root Beer, Rose-Bulgarian & Moroccan, Rose Geranium, Rosemary-Moroccan & Spanish, Rosewood, Sage, Sandalwood-Australian & East Indian, Simply Citrus, Sleep Ease, Spearmint, Spikenard, Spring Garden, Spruce, Stay Alert, Stress Relief, Sunshine Spice, Sweet Ambiance, Sweet Marjoram, Sweet Orange, Tagetes, Tangerine, Tarragon, Tea Tree, Thyme, Turmeric, Uplift, Valerian, Vanilla, Verbena, Vetiver, White Fir, Wild Orange, Wintergreen, Yarrow & Ylang Ylang