Deal: $19.99 (SAVE Now!)
as of 11/27/2020 (Details)
It's no secret: most triathletes are weak swimmers. Improving your swim will make you a faster, more confident triathlete, and you'll enjoy your time in the water.Swim Workouts for Triathletes, 2nd Ed. will help you develop real swimming speed. This waterproof book of 75 swim workouts provides the structure, variety, and drills triathletes need to become more efficient and faster swimmers. Each workout is designed around a specific goal--endurance, speed, form, muscular endurance, or anaerobic endurance--making it easy to prepare for events of different distances and improve all-around swimming skill.Supplement your current training plan with these workouts or use one of the book's four swim training plans to prepare for triathlon's most popular swim distances. You'll improve your efficiency and feel for the water with illustrated technique drills. New 30-minute workouts help slower swimmers or those with limited pool time get up to speed.Swim Workouts for Triathletes means no more swimming in circles. Take this waterproof book to the pool with you, and you'll be swimming real workouts that will make you a faster swimmer and a better triathlete.
- Features 80 swim workouts with the structure, variety, and drills triathletes need to become more efficient swimmers
- Each workout is designed around a specific goal - endurance, speed, form, muscular endurance, or anaerobic endurance - making it easy to prepare for any race and improve skill
- New edition includes more workouts and four new plans for sprint, Olympic half and full-Ironman race distances
- Easier to read with goggles & spiral-bound with waterproof pages
- Spiral-bound, 120 pages, 5 x 7",
Do you want ot get the Swim Workouts for Triathletes: Practical Workouts to Build Speed, Strength, and Endurance (Workouts in a Binder)?