as of 07/31/2021 (Details)
Torsion springs do everything: finish grading, spreading mulch, lifting thatch, and much more. The aggressive angle to which the tines are formed makes the rake dig right in without the need for pushing down on it-thus allowing no down pressure. This permits you to stand straight up while using the rake, and makes it much easier on your back. With the pressure off your back, this rake allows you to work longer and accomplish more with less effort than you need to exert with other rakes. This feature allows you to work effectively with any number of different materials and get very effective results. Because of the materials used to make the rake, not only is it extremely durable, it is also very lightweight. The fiberglass handle and no break co-polymer head makes this rake almost impossible to destroy. The swivel hanger at the end of the rake makes it easy to hang on any hook out of the way when not in use. Equipped with a 55-inch fiberglass handle. 21-inch rake head.
- The wire tines are hard enough to keep their shape, but the loop "spring" at the top of them offers flexibilty
- Use to spread mulch and fine rock, de-thatch small grassy areas, rake leaves, groom sand traps
- Poly Rake Head: 21-inches wide, tines are 6-inches long
- Fiberglass Handle: 55-inches long, lightweight, offers years of service
- For shipping purposes, rake may be shipped in two pieces