as of 05/15/2021 (Details)
Made for two or more with a bed a full 10 inches wider than that of the Large Rope Hammock, the King Size Rope Hammock from Pawleys Island is a continuous woven bed of 100% 3-ply cotton rope. One thousand feet of rope used in hammock construction for durable woven bed with double-latch construction and 14 loops in body adding more rope for greater comfort and strength. Hand-tied bowline knot tightens with use. Hammock clew is macraméd for artistic design. Three-ply twisted rope reinforces bed strength while cotton rope fibers breathe for cool, comfortable lounging. Natural color of rope keeps hammock looking new. Spreader bars are constructed of solid oak for premium durability and strength. Spreader bars are triple dipped in marine spar varnish to lengthen life. Spreader design enhances gentle swaying motion. The King Size Cotton Rope Hammock easily provides support for up to 450 lbs. and comes complete with superior constructed hardware. Heavy-duty zinc chromate hardware resists rust. 3/16 proof coil chain affixes to two inch diameter ring for hanging versatility. Zinc plated hook and eyebolt assembly is the largest in the industry for added protection and to prevent stress on point of insertion.
- The Pawleys Island Presidential Cotton Rope Hammock is the perfect addition to our backyard because it's big enough for the whole family. The Presidential Pawleys Island Rope Hammock is constructed of a continuous woven bed of 100% 3-ply COTTON ROPE and is perfect where space is limited.
- Hammock spreader bars are solid SOUTHERN WHITE OAK that's been hand-dipped multiple times in marine-quality varnish.
- The O-rings, chains, and tree hooks are ZINC PLATED STEEL. We needed to have the strength of steel and a corrosion barrier for our hardware to be safe and withstand the elements of the weather.
- Length: 13 ft. Width: 65 in. Bed Length: 6 ft, 10 in. Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
- Hanging distance: 13 - 15 ft. Includes (2) Zinc-plated chains and (2) Tree hooks **PILLOWS and STAND SOLD SEPARATELY**