as of 05/21/2022 (Details)
Enhance your outdoor cooking experience & take your cooking talents to big leagues with the Traeger Pro 22 from perfect pork ribs, to a better brisket, the Pro 22’s digital Pro Controller with advanced grilling logic will take your grilling game to new heights. Easily Check your food’s temperature without opening the lid with the built-in, dual meat probes. Durability is not even a question with its Sawhorse chassis, powerful steel construction & built-to-last powder coat finish. Quickly switch out your hardwood pellets by simply opening up the hopper Cleanout. Easy to clean porcelain grill grates gives your food better flavor, without old grease marks. Find out why going Pro with the best-selling wood-pellet grill has never tasted better.
- Never use gas or charcoal again: cooking with wood just tastes better. Traeger created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste
- Versatile barbecue cooking: hot and fast, or low and slow, the Traeger Pro Series 22 pellet grill offers 6-in-1 versatility to grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, and BBQ food to juicy perfection
- Precision temperature control: The Digital Pro Controller rocks Advanced Grilling Logic, which maintains a +/- 15 degree F temperature control to precision grilling
- Sturdy and durable: powerful Steel construction and durable powder coat finish, Easy to clean porcelain grill grates and all-terrain wheels
- Large cooking capacity: 572 sq. In. Cooking capacity that can accommodate 4 chickens, 5 racks of ribs or 24 burgers. Ambient air temperature 72 degrees fahrenheit without wind