Regular Price: $20.59
Deal: $20.59 (SAVE Now!)
as of 03/01/2021 (Details)
Please change the Product Description to: The TravelChair Slacker tripod stool is a lightweight camp chair that folds down small, is easy to set up, and is the perfect blend between comfortable, portable and durable. Perfect for camping, a day at the beach, an outdoor concert, fishing, hunting, golfing, or to keep in your car just-in-case, the Slacker weighs only 1.9 lbs. but can hold up to 275 lb. weight capacity. Designed for ease in traveling, the Slacker chair is no bigger than a rolled-up newspaper when folded and secured with its integral Velcro strap. Its frame is constructed from extra-heavy tubing and is coated in an exterior, rust-resistant powder. The double-coated PU-backed polyester fabric will not fade or degrade in the sun and is stretch, tear, and abrasion-resistant. The fabric also distributes weight evenly, making sitting on this folding travel chair quite comfortable. This stool has high-quality nylon connectors and powerful rivets to provide stability. The Slacker features oversized, nylon feet to prevent the chair from sinking into sand or other soft surfaces. The Slacker is lab-tested to ensure its strength and durability. The TravelChair Company cares about making a chair that is strong, durable, and convenient for your on-the-go lifestyle.
- DURABLE FABRIC: The Slacker is engineered with durable Nailhead fabric and 600d Ripstop polyester for dependability on and off the trail.
- DURABLE FRAME: The Slacker is reinforced throughout its frame to provide a reliable and long-lasting stool.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND STRONG: Designed for durability and efficiency, the Slacker weighs in at only 2.2 pounds, yet supports up to 275 pounds.
- COMPACT STORAGE: The Slacker folds to the size of a rolled-up newspaper, taking up less space and making travel easier on the busy camper.
- SIMPLE CLOSURE: Includes an integrated velcro strap for easy storage and packing while on the go.