as of 08/15/2022 (Details)
Pollen, allergens, various fuel-based contaminants from the outside road environment all pass into and are filtered by your vehicle's Cabin Air Filter, or CAF. A TYC CAF is designed to have the same or better filtration efficiency as the original equipment filter: its identical dust load capacity ensures the same amount of particulate-collecting power, while factory-correct level of pressure drop ensures proper air flow through the vehicle's cabin. Each TYC CAF also comes with step-by-step installation instructions for ease of replacement.
- OE-comparable configuration as either Particle filter (single-stage) or Combination filter (with additional carbon layer to remove odor)
- Easy to install onto most vehicles within 7 minutes; installation instruction included with each unit
- Eliminates nearly 100% of exhaust pollutants and airborne contaminants
- Enables peak operating efficiency of the vehicle's heating/air conditioning system
- Provides clean air for you and your passengers; recommended replacement interval: every 12,000 miles