as of 07/05/2022 (Details)
Description Green USB 2.0 to 10/100Mbps Ethernet Network Adapter, gives you true 10/100 Mbps network access and connects your PC to any Ethernet network through any USB port. Hot swappable and compatible with both USB 1.1 and 2.0 hardware, it works conveniently with desktop and notebook PCs. Specification 1. Support 10/100Mbps fast network access; 2. Support IEEE 802.3, 802.3u(10Base-T, 100Base-T) compatible; 3. Compliant with Nintendo Switch, Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP, Mac OS X 10.4 and above, Linux kernel 3.x/2.6.x; 4. LED indicators for Link and Activity; 5. Support both Full-duplex with flow control and Half-duplex with backpressure operation; 6. Support Full and Half duplex operating modes; 7. ASIX AX88772A chipset. Notes 1. Drivers built in, no driver install required -- on Apple Mac OS X 10.5 to 10.10, Windows 8/8.1, Surface Pro 1/2, Chromebook. 2. Linux kernel 3.x/2.6.x, Windows 7/XP/Vista 32/64-bit require driver install via download or included disk. 3. Reboot your PC after driver installation, then connect this USB Ethernet adapter to your computer and Ethernet. 4. Not supported on ARM-based Windows, including Surface RT and Surface 2. Package Contents Green USB 2.0 to 10/100Mbps Ethernet Network Adapter X 1; CD X 1; Manual X 1; Card X 1.
- UGREEN USB 2.0 to RJ45 Network adapter connects your computer or tablet to a router, modem or network switch for network connection.
- USB 2.0 Ethernet adapter is a good solution for adding a standard RJ45 port to your Ultrabook, notebook, or MacBook Air for file transferring, video conferencing, gaming, and HD video streaming.
- Full 10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet performance over USB 2.0'S 480 Mbps bus, faster and more reliable than most wireless connections. Link and activity LEDs. USB powered, no external power required.
- USB to Ethernet supports wake-on-land (WOL), full-duplex (FDX) and half-duplex (HDX) Ethernet, Crossover detection, backpressure routing, auto-correction (auto MDIX). support IPv4/IPv6 protocols and 10baset-t and 100baset-tx networks.
- Nintendo switch, Wii and Wii U supported, widely compatible with Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP, Mac OSX 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12, Linux Kernel 3.X/2.6, and chrome OS. Does not support Windows RT, Android.