as of 11/29/2021 (Details)
The USA Pan New England Hot Dog Pan measures a full 15 x 6 x 1.5 inches* and provides home bakers with an easy way to bake delicious New England Style Hot Dog Rolls and homemade gluten-free bread. With a toasted, buttery outside and a soft, rich inside, New England Style Hot Dog Rolls are a dream for an artisanal hot dog connoisseur. A versatile bread, New England Style Hot Dog Rolls are also perfect for making scallop, clam, or lobster rolls. The quest for the perfect hot dog bun starts here. With a patented AMERICOAT Plus non-stick coating, the USA Pan New England Hot Dog Pan allows for easy clean-up and truly effortless release of your baked items. AMERICOAT Plus is also PTFE, PFOA, and BPA free. Every USA Pan is made in the USA and has been designed with the same standard high performance features that commercial bakers enjoy including aluminized steel and heavy gauge steel construction that allows for even heat distribution and maximum service life. USA Pan bakeware is long-lasting, durable, reliable, and comes with a limited lifetime warranty. USA Pan’s professional grade bakeware helps everyday home bakers produce professional grade baked goods. USA Pan is a Bundy Family owned company, based in the Greater Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area that has been producing high performance bakeware for over 50 years. *Dimensions represent baking surface, not overall pan size.
- Made in the USA Aluminized Steel New England Hot Dog Pan, commercial grade and heavy gauge - measures 15 x 6 x 1.5 inches
- Unique, heavy-duty bun pan features rolled edges with internal steel wires adding extra strength and easy handling.
- Coated with Americoat - a silicone that is PTFE, PFOA and BPA free
- 65% recycled steel and limited life-time warranty
- USA Pan is a Bundy Family Company that has proudly manufactured high quality bakeware and provided jobs in the USA for over 50 years