Deal: $8.99 (SAVE Now!)
as of 09/22/2020 (Details)
Overview Supports 1pc 2.5'' SATA HDD SSD Hard Drive connection to your computer through an available USB 3.0 port on your desktop or laptop. This sleek case uses ABS plastic material, opens and closes without screws, and is incredibly easy to assembly. Aside from the included USB 3.0 cable there are no additional accessories required to assemble or operate this device. Reverse compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1. Features Built-in foam pad to protect your small-size hard disks effectively(For 7 mm thickness hard disks, please stick this foam pad to the upper cover for preventing vibration before you close the lid.) Blue power supply/HDD LED activity indicator Suitable for 9.5mm and below thickness 2.5'' SATA HDD SSD Compatible Operating Systems: Windows 2000/Windows Me/Windows 98/ XP /Vista/ 7/ 8, Mac OS 9.1/10.8.4 above Tool - Free design allow to mount Hard Drive in three second without Tools and Mounting Screws , Allow to accessing multi Hard Drives Externally and Easily Application Perfect for laptop PC memory expansion; film, image and media processing, For data exchange and backup in business, education, and personal use. Packing Content 1x Inateck USB 3.0 HDD External Enclosure 1x USB3.0 data cable 1x User Manual ***Note: HDD/SSD NOT Included***
- Great Compatibility: Works great with Windows 2000/Windows Me/Windows 98/ XP /Vista/ 7/ 8, Mac OS 9.1/10.8.4 above.
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0: Supports transfer rates up to 5 Gbps. Up to ten times faster than USB 2.0. Backward compatible with USB 2.0 /1.1 connections.
- Plug and Play: Just plug in and go! Also supports hot swap. LED light indicates Power and Activity status.
- Easy to Install: Tool free, no reboot or additional drivers needed, easy to set up and disassemble.
- Tested ABS Protection: Built-in foam pad, tested ABS plastic material, contemporary and reliable design for the best protection.
Do you want ot get the [USB 3.0 & Tool-free ] Inateck USB 3.0 HDD SATA External Hard Drive Disk Enclosure Case for 9.5mm 7mm 2.5 Inch SATA HDD and SSD(FE2004)?