Deal: $119.99 (SAVE Now!)
as of 09/22/2020 (Details)
Specifications: - Color: Rustic Brown - Material: Particleboard, Powder-Coated Iron - Product Size: 47.2"L x 29.5"W x 29.5"H (120 x 75 x 75 cm ) - Product Weight: 37.8 lb (17.2 kg) - Max. Static Load Capacity: 220 lb (100 kg) Package Contents: - 1 x Dining Table - 1 x Accessory Kit - 1 x Instructions VASAGLE Notes: - Children are not allowed to climb, or play on the product. - Children are not allowed to assemble the product. During assembly, keep small parts out of the reach of children as they may be fatal if swallowed or inhaled. - Keep the product from sharp objects to prevent any damage. - The maximum static load capacity of the product is 220 lb; do not put overweight items on it.
- EAT TOGETHER, HAPPY TOGETHER: Gather around this dining table with your family and share the news of the day; the large top at 47.2" x 29.5" offers spacious room for lasagna, salads, and desserts to celebrate the happy hours with family
- IN JUST A FEW MINUTES: Fear assembly? No problem! With a simple structure, numbered parts, and easy-to-follow instructions, you'll have it assembled as soon as the pasta is ready! Add two benches and enjoy a delicious family lunch
- DON'T FORGET QUALITY: The high-quality engineered wood top and iron frame (1.6" x 1.6" thick) with crossbar reinforcement give this kitchen table a load capacity of 220 lb; adjustable feet and rounded corners add stability and safety
- CHARACTERISTICS? UNIQUE: Leave behind those tables that are just "taken and put there". This dining table, with unique matte black square legs and rustic wooden top, brings a touch of charm and novelty to your home
- ANYTHING UNCLEAR? Our customer service always has an open ear for your questions before and after purchase; so liven up your home with this table from our ALINRU collection!
Do you want ot get the VASAGLE ALINRU Dining Table for 4 People, Kitchen Table, 47.2 x 29.5 x 29.5 Inches, Heavy Duty Metal Frame, Industrial Style, for Living Room, Dining Room, Rustic Brown UKDT75X?