Regular Price: $49.95
Deal: $49.95 (SAVE Now!)
as of 03/06/2021 (Details)
Video-2-Mac kit. Includes all items required to link your VCR or camcorder to your Mac. Works with El Capitan 10.11, Yosemite 10.10, Mavericks 10.9.5, Mountain Lion 10.8.5, Lion 10.7.5 & Snow Leopard 10.6.8. Works with all the current iMac, Mini, Macbook & Pro models. Captured video can be imported into iMovie or Final Cut Pro for editing or copied straight to iPad/DVD. Captures at full DVD resolution. Will keep capturing for as long as you have hard drive space available. Kit includes: * USB video & audio capture device * One metre RCA phono lead (yellow, red & white plugs) * Printed instructions. * DVD with software and tutorial video. * Download web link included for Macs without DVD drives * Includes phone and email support. * Works fine with USB2 or USB3 ports.Return for a full refund within 28 days of receipt if not 100% completely delighted. Some extra features for expert users: Change video resolution for tablets, phones, etc. Crop unwanted black bands from top, sides or bottom of video. De-interlace video. Rip videos back from the DVDs you create. (Just to be crystal clear: You're buying a kit that links the Mac you already own to the VCR or Camcorder you already own. Mac should be less than six years old.) This kit isn't available from any other Amazon vendor.
- Connect almost any camcorder or VCR to your Mac. (VHS, S-VHS, Betamax, VHS-C, Video8, Hi8, Digital8, MiniDV via RCA)
- Works with any Mac less than six years old. Works with all recent iMac, Macbook Pro & Mini models. Works with El Capitan 10.11, Yosemite 10.10, Mavericks 10.9.5, Mountain Lion 10.8.5, Lion 10.7.5 & Snow Leopard 10.6.8
- Includes latest version USB video capture device, RCA phono lead (red, white & yellow)
- Includes clear instructions, HD video tutorial (just copy what we do), email & phone support
- Includes software for video capture, conversion & DVD burning. Digital download link is included for owners of Macs without DVD drives.